Smallbore & Precision Air Rifle
Rio Salado Junior Division
1) Treat every gun as if it is loaded.
2) ALWAYS point the muzzle of the rifle in a safe direction.
3) Always keep the action open when not in use.
4) Do not touch your rifle when someone is down range.
5) If your rifle malfunctions or if you have a problem, keep the muzzle down-range and raise your hand. Someone will come and help you.
Shooting is a safe sport. We all must help to keep it that way. Thank you for your help, and enjoy your sport. Violations of the above rules will generate corrective action. Gross or continued violations of the rules can be cause for dismissal from the club.